Free expert debt advice
We’ve helped over 30,000 clients write off an average 70% debt
- We will help you become free from your unsecured debt
- We will help to protect your family and your home
- We will deal with your creditors on your behalf
Get Help Today!
Struggling with unaffordable debt?
- Living with debt can have a huge impact on your everyday life and relationships
- Through us, creditors write off an average 70% of unsecured client debt
- Once your IVA has been approved, your unsecured creditors cannot take any further legal action against you and cannot add further interest or charges to the outstanding debt.
- Over £325m of client debt has been written off in the past 18 months
- We work closely with Citizen’s Advice and the wider Free Money Advice sector
- To find out more about how an IVA could help you, call us today on 0333 939 7919 or contact our team of experts below
What our clients say
Is an IVA the solution for me?
It could be! We will first have a look at your circumstances before discussing your options but if you meet all the criteria below, an IVA could be the solution to your recovery from debt.
- Debts of over £7,000
- Debts are owed to 1 or more creditor
- A monthly surplus of £50
Some advantages of an IVA include:
- No interest or charges added to your debts during an IVA
- Your creditors are prevented from taking legal action against you
- Your property, vehicle, job or tenancy may be protected
5 Steps to Recovery
Contact & Review
When you get in touch with us, we will discuss your circumstances and review your situation and debt level.
Help & Advice
After we review your circumstances, we will then advise on what debt solutions are available to you and let you know if we think your best option is an IVA. If you are happy to go ahead with this, we will then draft a proposal for your Individual Voluntary Arrangement and send to you for review.
If you are happy with your IVA draft proposal, we will then send it off to your creditors and if the majority of them agree to your proposal, it becomes approved and we can begin your IVA journey.
When your proposal is approved, we will set up your monthly payments and have a chat with you about what happens next. We will give you an annual review at the end of every year in your IVA to make sure that you are still happy with your plan and coping with your payments.
When you successfully make all of your planned payments, we will contact your creditors to get their confirmation that they are writing off the remainder of your debt and then we will issue your Certificate of Completion. Congratulations!