Company News / Aperture Spring Seminars
Aperture Spring Seminars
Posted: 25th Jan 2017
Aperture, in partnership with The Money Advice Service, will be hosting a number of seminars throughout the UK. Please see details below of venues, itinerary and details of how you can register.
The itinerary and speakers include:
- Successful advice… ‘it’s not just what you say’ presented by Aperture Managing Director Paul Madden / Aperture IP Sabrina McGurk
- The IVA early settlement loan presented by Aperture’s regional Client Service Managers
- Equipping Clients for Success – how behavioural science can pave the right path from the very beginning – presented by Caroline Hamilton of Money Advice Service/Aperture
Who should attend?
We welcome anyone who wants to learn more about the importance of understanding key indicators in conversations, including qualified money advisors, volunteers and charities.
Benefits of attending:
- Win attendance to the Institute of Money Advisers annual c onference at every seminar Our seminars are always free to attend with complimentary lunch
- 4.5 CPD points
- Technical updates and statistics to help
- funding application
- Expert speakers
- Networking opportunities
UK event details:
Registration is at 9.30am. Seminars will commence at 10.00am and finish at 3.00pm.
|Wednesday||08/03/17||Newcastle||The County Hotel|
|Tuesday||14/03/17||Bristol||Grant Thornton Office|
|Wednesday||15/03/17||Sheffield||Grant Thornton Office|
|Tuesday||21/03/17||Liverpool||Grant Thornton Office|
|Wednesday||22/03/17||Manchester||Grant Thornton Office|
|Wednesday||29/03/17||Birmingham||Grant Thornton Office|
|Friday||31/03/17||London – Euston||Grant Thornton Office|
|Tuesday||04/04/17||London – Gatwick||Grant Thornton Office|
For more information and to register for your local seminar, please RSVP to Clare Dickson on 0333 987 0033 or email email@example.com. Limited places available and places will be given on a ﬁrst come ﬁrst served basis.