Company News / We’re Hiring – Senior Advisor (Manchester)
We’re Hiring – Senior Advisor (Manchester)
Posted: 19th Jun 2018
Senior Advisor (Manchester)
Reporting to: Head of Advice
Advertised: 18 June 2018
Closing Date: 22 June 2018
Aperture Debt Solutions LLP is a long-standing, market leading personal insolvency specialist that has provided thousands of individuals with solutions to problem debt. We believe in making a real difference to people’s lives and our approach is reflected in our values which promote the provision of a ‘Caring’, ‘Respectful’, ‘Non-Judgemental’ service and a drive for ‘Excellence’ in everything that we do. Our current client-base is one of the largest in the industry and the business continues to experience significant growth. The Manchester Office, is now seeking to recruit individuals who share our vision, believe in our values and can produce high quality work in a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
The role will be a varied and exciting one, you will become part of the ‘engine room’ of the business. The Advice team deal with the vast amount of enquiries from external and internal introducers, website applications and outbound dialling.
Key objectives of the role:
• To generate business to ensure set targets for the business are met or exceeded;
• To advise on appropriate financial solutions to prospective clients to help with financial situations;
• To provide the most appropriate advice to clients to the level of compliance required;
• To convert as many prospects onto IVA solutions as possible, maximising conversions;
• To track and record all new clients on a daily basis and make records are kept up to date;
• Prepare documentation in preparation for a client’s proposed IVA.
• A fantastic attitude and desire to make a difference;
• Adaptability and a positive attitude to change;
• Strong oral and written communication;
• Excellent time management;
• Sales driven;
• Target Hitter;
• An ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Excellent organisation; and
• Strong analytical skills.
• GCSE Maths and English (Grade A-C) (or equivalent);
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages (specifically MS Excel, MS Word & MS Outlook);
• Strong sales experience;
• Previous experience working in personal insolvency;
• Previous experience in a professional practice;
• Sales Driven
• Analytical Skills
Salary & Benefits
A competitive package will be offered, including Performance-Related Bonus, Company Pension Scheme, a 37.5 hour work week, 20 days’ holiday per year progressing to a maximum of 25 days plus 8 statutory holidays, plus the option to purchase 1 additional week’s holiday, Health Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff events, dress down Fridays and free tea/coffee every day.
If this sounds like a fit, please forward your completed CV, demonstrating how you meet each of the above criteria to HR@Aperture.uk.com.
Closing Date: Friday 29 June 2018
Aperture are an Equal Opportunities Employer.