Customer Service Agent
Aperture Debt Solutions LLP is a long-standing, market leading personal insolvency specialist that has provided thousands of individuals with solutions to problem debt. We believe in making a real difference to people’s lives and our approach is reflected in our values which promote the provision of a ‘Caring’, ‘Respectful’, ‘Non-Judgemental’ service and a drive for ‘Excellence’ in everything that we do. Our current client-base is one of the largest in the industry and the business continues to experience significant growth. The practice, with headquarters in Belfast, is now seeking to recruit individuals who share our vision, believe in our values and can produce high quality work in a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
The role will be an exciting one which is all about helping and supporting clients in their journey to become debt-free. To do this you will be assisting and supporting our Client Services Officers (CSO) in the management of an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA). The successful candidates will need to have a positive attitude, believe in our values and purpose, be professional, customer-centric and be comfortable engaging with clients.
Full training will be provided and you will be joining an experienced team who will be there to support you with your own development.
In this role you will have responsibility for:
- Answering inbound calls on behalf of Client Services Officers
- Returning all voicemail messages within a 48-hour SLA
- Identify and resolving client complaints where they arise
- Providing clients with accurate information and advice on their arrangement
- Entering client information into the system as required
- Updating existing client information when necessary
- Co-ordinating with Client Services Officers regarding priority issues
- Directing calls to the appropriate Client Services Officer when necessary
- Following up client calls where necessary
- Documenting all information relating to calls in line with our standard operating procedures
This is a superb opportunity to join a forward-thinking, values-driven company during a time of huge growth. To be considered you will have the following skills:
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to actively listen
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer focused with a genuine enthusiasm for customer service
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver scripted messages when necessary and manage client expectations with proven ability in objection handling
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate with data entry skills
- Drive to hit specific KPI’s
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a call centre environment
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade A-C) (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Previous experience working in a financial organisation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages (specifically MS Excel, MS Word & MS Outlook);
- Results Driven
- Client Focused
- Analytical Skills
Salary & Benefits
This is an entry level position with potential for progression within the business. A very competitive package will be offered, including a starting salary of £16,250, a comprehensive benefits’ package to include Performance-Related Bonus, Private Healthcare, Company Pension Scheme, a 37.5 hour work week (Monday - Friday 8:45am – 5:00pm), 24 days’ holiday per year progressing to a maximum of 27 days plus 8 statutory holidays, plus the option to purchase 1 additional week’s holiday, Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, Income Protection after 1 year service, Employee Assistance Programme, Travel Season Ticket Loan, Employee events, dress down Fridays, and free tea/coffee every day.
If this sounds like a perfect fit, please forward your CV, along with the monitoring form (see below) to HR@Aperture.uk.com. Your CV should include your National Insurance Number and outline how you meet each of the above criteria.
Applications will be considered incomplete if the monitoring form is not returned.
We are often unable to interview all applicants holding minimum requirements. In these circumstances the Panel is likely to enhance the level of qualification and/or experience required, inviting only those meeting the higher standard to interview.
Closing Date: 30 March 2019
Aperture are an Equal Opportunities Employer.